Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Half Moon Bay Art & Craft Fair

I had the pleasure of participating in this show held in conjunction with the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival this last weekend.  Logistically it's a tough show to set up and tear down but the crowds are amazing, great music and food plus an excellent vendor hospitality suite.

A lot of people fell in love with my creations which is so exciting.  I hope to "see" many of them for years to come.

Need to spend a few days catching up around here; go to Pahrump next week to close on our house; start packing up this house; and paint every room.  Just a few things :-)

I've also promised Christmas items to a few special customers.  They'll start showing up here probably mid November.  If you need something sooner please let me know.  I'll try to accomodate your request.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment